CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

星期日, 3月 15, 2009

show day

Today, I went to PUMA's inner material show with my general manager.
Also, my chairman and their son, Ben.
We took his Bezn to PUMA's exhibition.

There were many foreigners' desingers there.
They are young and have their own style.
For example, a female shoe's desinger will dress like a cute doll.
And she will prefer colorful materils.
That's cool, right?
The best wonderful thing is we could eat the dellicious afernoon tea snacks!!!
There were full of shelled fresh shripms in eaxh HK's snacks.
I love shripms very much!!!
Alough before that, we already have be hangry for 2 hours.
During the 2 hours, there were only juice and coffee on table.
I hate waitting today.
And...cheese cakes!!!!!!!!!
Perfectly and pretty dellicious!!!!!!!!
My favorite cakes are cheese cake and tiramiso.
I couldn't stop my desier to eat it. XDDD
Certainly perfect.!
After finishing show, we went to department store for dinner.
Why the foods in food court are always so terrible!!!!!
OH~~Free me!!!
Such a Bad endding>"<

2 意見:

匿名 提到...

I love the beautiful desingers >////<

A.J 提到...

I love beauties, too!!!!